California Inland Empire Council
High Adventure Team
Here are some chances to share those High Adventure skills!
Are you a trained Climbing Instructor? Would you like to be a District contact for the
CIEC Climbing committee? Would you like to see more units do some climbing AND do it safely?
If so, we'd like to add you to the HAT Contacts page. Reach Bob Swartzel at
||Wood Badge Ticket Ideas|
Wood Badge web page.
- Become HAT-trained by taking the 3 basic HAT courses: LOST,
Map & Compass, Basic Backpacking.
- Serve as Instructor or Support Staff for a HAT class. Contact the HAT Chairman
firstname.lastname@example.org or a Course Director.
- Run a new HAT Class! Coordinate (arrange for) a HAT class to take place in a District where that
training was not presently scheduled. Contact the HAT Chairman
email@example.com for details.
- Become a webmaster for one of CIEC's many websites. No prior experience required--expert training available.
Contact Mark, the HAT webmaster, at
- Lead a Recruitment Program for your District. Organize an outreach to the public
and private schools, so that all of the Kindergarten-age boys, and their parents, know
whom to contact about Scouting! Arrange for followup and signup.